Monday, October 01, 2012

Hmm.....

My world started with few people. I have dumped few people . I have lived with few people and I want to live with few of them forever.

I intend to have dependency on few and intend few to have dependency on me. Let the dependency of it be materialistic or non-materialistic ,it does't even matter to me.

Materialism is a non-dividend paying security and nothing else. But when non-materialistic investment stops paying dividend, that is when you ought to realize, you have made a bad investment and you ought to pull out of it as soon as possible.

The concept of self-interest is really not worth a discussion when we talk about relations.To me ,Finally people boil down to relations, materialistic and non-materialistic!!!

So when I close my eyes with content, I should be happy and living rather than dying.Cheers to all the people who bear me.

PS: Few shots of White rum  and I am flowing :)

No comments: