Thursday, June 21, 2007

INSPIRATION :)

I have been the crappy guy right from the childhood. I have done so many messy things, but hats off to my parents, who chide a bit, to bring a good change in me and have been back at me always supporting me.


I owe a lot to them .


i was really a dumb student in the class, but i feel that ,its really my parents consistent hardwork on me (which is not so easy thing on this earth, consistently trying to make me better ) that made me come up some what better, than i was actually in my school days.


In my school days, i got addicted to video gaming and i started burning my dad pockets. I got addicted to such an extent that i even started picking up bucks from my dad wallet.


There is a crazy incident one day . I as usual [:)]
picked up a 50 bucks from my dad's wallet and he caught me, red handed. He said me to take the money and go for gaming. i took it and went out. The evening, he brought me the games player, so that he can see any kind of positive change in me.I was too young to grasp the moral that time.


One thing i have a noticed a lot. The way you are brought up is been shaped up by your parents firstly, and by your friends. The parents do a lot , especially father to bring down the son to the right way, constraining from going into wrong paths, and at the same time working hard to fulfill his son desires.


I had fleed away from my home around in 7th , becuase i thought my parents don't want me to realize my ambition , that is ,to be a cricketer.Really those immature things are the ones you cherish when you get big and old.

Last month, when i was filling up slam book, i got to encounter a question

what are your strengths.???

Its not that i havent faced this question before. I have faced this question quite a lot of number of times,at filling my curiculum vitae, in my interviews and many more times. But, to act accordoing to the situation, i have boasted up so many things to justify myself a brillliant , analytical and yet a down to earth guy. After reading up the question, I was curious and i asked my innerself , what actually my strengths are...


The first thing my inner self said is...

who has been the one who has been with you always right from the start???

who are the ones, who will accept almost any of ur mistake..???

Who will be there to think of you all times, always.....??

Who will be the one with you, who always give, without expecting in return??


The next second i answered to my innerself,
bingo, MY PARENTS.


They are my biggest assets, my strengths, my source of constant motivation, my inspiration.


My dad always tries to make my list of desires fulfilled and my mom has always been the loving, the caring, still treating me as a small child cuddling me.


I know , i havent been the best of the son, but DAD and MOM , I LOVE U. :)




PS: I have written a personal post , after a long time. I just felt like doing it, to dedicate one to my parents. :)

4 comments:

phanindra said...

Typical arvind's blog he he good one to read ra the hilarious things u did in your life are rally wonderful memories you ha ha ha but one thing u r a great entertaining writer kudos to ur writings

bornfortheu.s.a said...

true! i have done quite a few blunders myself but now i realize that my parents have always been there for me...

daman said...

you are absolutely right ,parents are our biggest strength,having drawn a wall between me and my father for many years bcoz i thought he never understood me and my ambitions i too realised that they supported me after every blunder i committed .they were strong and forgiving and i can't be that generous i realise like them so HATTS OFF TO THEM!!!

and this post i really good don't have words for it

daman said...

i tagged u so please visit my blog for details hope u don't mind it