Thursday, June 14, 2007

INTROSPECTION :D

i have been blogging regulary from the start , but from the past two months , i havent blogged at all. Probably iam just not getting any particular thoughts, or iam busy scripting for my first novel.yeah, iam stuffing my first novel.It about me and my friends life.Its about all the messy things i have done along with my friends. Actually we have experienced enough of shit to frame a story. The story with a justified ending( i suppose the ending would be justified).I have a got a source to give my best, to vent out all my thoughts, emotions and philospohy and i would never back down this opportunity(i hope).I have read a blog recently, prescribed by a friend of mine, and some stuff of it really moved me. I was inspired to blog again. Blog back again with my frequency i used to do.
one of the posts of his inspired me to write about many thoughts.It raised a quite a number of questions to my innerself and iam gonna ask it till i get a solution.

I hope i have some time machine which atleast give the solutions which are pending on to the future :)

when would i will be content with my life??

why am i loosing my innocence??

when would i be feeling guilt conscious again??(i used to feel it previosuly, but kind of lost my track a bit now)

why does alcohol makes you to to run away from ethics(sometimes, its the addiction iam talking about)

how does fagging makes you feel , that iam thinking and thinking productive??

when would i start working on my dreams??

is there like something, called perfect match?? (how does that comes into lyfe)

am i living lyfe or am i dying slow???(living is synonymous with freaking and loving life where as dying is synonymous with degrading, adulterating)

am i better now or was better previously??

when would i have control of senses, that is when would i quit from my addictions??

when would my decision influence thousands of people, and my good one would help a thousands!!!!!

when would i get my ideas realized(its ideas iam talking about, not dreams)

Does any change in us leads to good???(dont say that depends on the type of change)

when would i stop thinking in transitional way, that is a blend of two,(i want to think about the things in black or white way, good or bad way)???

what is that one thing for which I can sacrifice my lyfe for??

would i be content with my lyfe when i die???

what exactly is a peaceful death???


Iam habituated to loose everything, but i wouldn't lose upon my ethics, my morals.

5 comments:

Prachi Mishra said...

Hey i am totally with u abt the questions on addiction...u know its very relevant n abt the answers ...dunno if i shall ever find?!! n like the idea...or the question...
"am i dying slow..." thought provoking but u n i n many people r definitely living.... n upon ideal match.... laws say no individuals are matched n i think its true.... but we can work out with some people better than others n be n make that person happy....gotta lok for it.

good questions for introspection but dont get worried abt addictions....they pass. Well put thoughts arvind n keep up the writing man.

Prachi Mishra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Love said...

good questions, maybe they are all related, once you start really living you lose your addictions you find that perfect match love you get your ideas straight, etc etc, or maybe also those but in different orders, i hope so, i have some bad habits to rid myself of, i dont know, still on start myself, sometimes i also feel like life is such a bore, i´m bored... tired of living sometimes which is not very common in me but i think life might be getting to me, should i just settle and get content? maybe. what if that means eternal boredom and the slow decay of me, what if it means going back to some hell? what do you think, is there a point in which you must just give it all up and say the heck with my soul and my dreams?

and, no, diplomacy has never been my virtue, but I already heard that before.

Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJ said...

dude.those r questions for which every individual will have his own answer and no one will be confident about their answers...philosophical questions always intrigue people.....n hey all the best for your book.......