Monday, May 02, 2011

F***


I am sorry , but really got pissed after reading this article.


I can't segregate myself by saying it as hastiness of younger generation as I am a part of it.(Atleast I believe so!!). But this article makes me think a lot. Its heights of irresponsibility, immaturity and lack of humanity.

How degraded would be the thought process of the guy , who got vexed by the girl and in course of time, planned to kill her.

Sometimes i feel that I was lucky considering that I wasn't the guy who had a mobile from the age of  10, I wasn't part of the kids who got PSP's in their class-3 .I consider myself lucky that I didn't see any English action flick during my school till 8th.These are responsible to a good extent for illness of the mind.I don't intend to point that movies or anything are bad here, but more is it with the child who has less thinking or analysis quotient and he tries to involve the same emotions that he felt or showed during the movie he  watched or the game he played.

Its an over awareness  which is working negatively.Its horrendous that the boy had such a thoughts at an age of 12 and more than that, he was not even hesitant to implement the same thoughts.

I hope this article hits strong to all the parents, and they do not  let loose their child in the process to make him oversmart.

No comments: