Thursday, November 22, 2007

CATia 08 :)

Thanx to the thanksgiving celebrations in London , New york, Frankfurt and all over, i got four days off in a row.Finally could find a time for myself :) . Its been quite a happening week. I just got over a sweet haunting,been waiting for this day from past year, but grapes are sour again.

CAT....
I guess this would be my second girlfriend through out my life, though the first one always tends to changes every now and then. I keep trying to propose her, sometimes, through weekly practice on Sunday, sometimes waking up late nights watching movie and finding new ways , new strategies to make her convince that i am good enough for you. And after a kind of("kind of" because if u really work hard enough with your heart, every thing on this bloody hell[earth] is possible, may it be president ship of USA, may be being the richest or anything, is possible) hard work which i very rarely do, I guess i got rejected by her again.(though results aren't out, i am kind of convinced that none of the seven gals will accept my long heard proposal).
There is always something special in this gal friend of mine. Every year, it dresses in new way, throwing surprises, sometimes shocks, and i am weirdo who loves surprises and shocks(though haven't handle it any good anytime.)
Hope to throw out my laziness and put my bum on the chair to work hard enough to make me good enough to stand along with her next year:)

1 comment:

nandita said...

You are still blogging :)